Canoe builders register?

Use this forum to discuss the latest changes in the class
jimc

Canoe builders register?

Post by jimc » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:30 am

Dear all, I've recently had a query about building an IC from Spain via the International website, and its made me think that perhaps we should have a set of links on the International website for boat builders and other related resources.
Whilst I have at least 4 contacts in the UK I don't know who should be listed for other nations. I haven't put a boat builders link section on the site in the past because there's a good argument that it is best handled by the National Websites, but the reverse argument is that a set of international links is also a good idea to encourage prospective canoe sailors from other nations.
So firstly, what do you think folks, is this something we should have a section for on the international website, and if so then please post companies/people who should be included.
I suppose another way of doing it might be to have a "Builders Announcements" section in the forum where builders could post *occasional* messages, or aybe just links to pages on National websites.