The International Canoe

The forum for the International Canoe
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:02 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Carbon Nethercott for sale
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:32 am 

Hello all,

I've been trying to sell Splinter (my Carbon Nethercott) for a while, and I'd forgotten I could post it here. I'll be very sorry to see her go, and she deserves to be sold for more than I'm currently asking. However, she's got to go, so here's the text from advert I've been spreading round the internet (I've got ome pictures as well, which are on facebook, but I can't work out how to add them here):

International canoe
£1,400
West Kirby SC

**** £900 off! ****

Absolutely must sell by 30th Sept, so if you're interested, make me an offer. This is a very good price for this boat, but I need to shift it fast, otherwise I'm going to have to move it from West Kirby (which has a great IC10 fleet) to Norfolk (which doesn't).

This is a very cheap way to get into a very high performance, very competitive fleet, but this is such a well-mannered boat that you're going to have a blast even if you're just starting out.

My new job in London has prompted the (very reluctant) sale of my IC10. I've spent two years tweaking the boat, and it's now well set up for racing. The IC10 fleet at West Kirby is (I think) the biggest in the world, it's certainly the biggest in the country. It's a really competitive fleet and a really competitive boat - I wish I could still be sailing it.

- Very quick carbon Razorback hull, which could easily be brought down to weight,
- Two good suits of sails (and a few spares),
- Road trailer,
- Launching trolley,
- Seat, foils, string etc...

Profile E-mail