AGM 2020

If you have a UK related question post it here.

SteveC

AGM 2020

Post by SteveC » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:44 am

We are currently planning for an online AGM to take place in late November.

The format will be with administration details provided in advance as a presentation with associated minutes to read at your leisure and pleasure. We will then have an online forum a week later will will allow paid up member of the association to engage with the committee and executive members on any of the Presentation content. Those wishing to take part will need to send email addresses to the Secretary (Tony) before the event and it would be useful if you have any points you wish to raise to include this on the email as well.

There is two elements to the AGM; the procedural needs and more importantly discussion on how we move forward with the Class in 2021 and get back on the water in whatever format we can working with the restrictions in place.

The format of the open forum will be provided in advance but it will need strict regulation to make sure it doesn't turn into complete chaos. Those wishing to speak will need to make a request in advance or through a messaging facility on the platform to the chairman and I will then enable speakers microphones accordingly. The platform will be GotoMeeting and I will set up a trial session beforehand so that everyone can ensure that they can hear what is going on.

There's also some exciting developments within the Class which I'm sure everyone would like to hear about and I will probably be asking a few of our leading developers to do a short presentation on progress.

Its been an interesting year.......let's use this as an opportunity to come together and move forward with some positive and proactive plans and new ideas with renewed enthusiasm.
Steve Clarke (UK)
GBR338 "Money4Nuffin