Will Scarlett go the Ball?

If you have a UK related question post it here.

perhamh

Will Scarlett go the Ball?

Post by perhamh » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:23 am

I won't be going to the Worlds in Australia. Scarlett (GBR 311) my Morrison 1 Canoe, will be available to travel in the UK container subject to the buyer arranging this by the container commitment deadline of 8 March 2020.

So Scarlett is for sale, but for delivery after 6 September 2020, i.e. following the Poole YC Open Event. Still time to get in a couple of months' practice before the container is shipped! Condition on delivery will be as seen, but guaranteed to be full racing order.

Scarlett is an all-carbon 2008 build by Andy Paterson. Slide and carriage by Razorback. Superspar 5520 mast; all carbon accessories. Current sail wardrobe includes two Dynamic laminate mains (2016), three jibs (Dynamic 2016, Dynamic 2017 and Moatt 2019). Alloy trolley, breathable cover (2016). Note: not a self-tacker, but otherwise layout is within class norms.

Viewable / sailable at Castle Cove SC. Price and payment arrangements are for discussion.

If not sold by February 2020, I will be willing to discuss a charter fee for someone wishing to sail Scarlett at the Worlds.

Perham
t: +44 7901 687 566
e: perham.harding@btinternet.com